Popular Posts

Monday, April 11, 2011

Put your future in good hands - your own.



Next year I will be a student at the University of Chicago! I am so excited to be a college student in the best city in the world J Every few days I get a mailing from them about programs they offer, dates to save, and Saturday I got an Insider’s Guide to the University of Chicago. This week I will be going to campus for an overnight stay with a lot of the other admitted students. I get to sit-in on classes, meet other admitted students, and spend a night at my future home!

TOP 10 REASONS I AM EXCITED TO GO TO UCHICAGO

1. The wide variety of classes

2. Playing Basketball

3. Living in the city

4. Being on a diverse campus

5. Living on my own, but being close enough to home to see my family. (My mom and I will have lunch downtown often :] )

6. All the people I am going to meet J

7. Eating and shopping in the city

8. Community service opportunities available

9. All the performances and events that UChicago has

10. Learning at one of the best schools in the world J

I am grateful to know where I am going to school next year. I spent a lot of my time in high school planning, worrying, and researching where I would end up, so now that I know it is a relief! If there are any young reader's out there reading my blog, know that with determination, a positive attitude and hard work you can do anything. However, remember that rarely nothing is ever given to you...I guess that is true for most things in life as well.

All in all, I am so excited about all the opportunities and possibilities that UChicago has to offer :)

Until next time…

Ali

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! University of Chicago is a great school and you will be an excellent addition to their community.

    ReplyDelete